Kimberton Fire Company
Kimberton Fire Company
Kimberton Fire Company

Web Counters
Website Visitors
March 18, 2014
Visitors Today
May 21, 2024



The Covered Bridge Room is available for rent for private and organization  functions.  All rental and catering proceeds benefit the volunteer Kimberton Fire Company.

This banquet hall space has unlimited possibilities to suit any type of event from banquets, wedding receptions and ceremonies, dances, reunions, holiday parties, craft shows and auctions.  Our professional size stage also makes our facility suitable for theatrical or musical productions.

Our facility accommodates seating for 100-380 people.




Banquet Room Area: 85’ long by 60’ wide
Hardwood flooring throughout
Air Conditioning                                                                 

Guest Seating Capacity (with a dance floor): 
6’ Round Tables (10/table): 220
8’ Rectangle Tables (8/table): 320

Stage Area: 60’ long by 30’ wide  (with pull down projection screen)

Foyer Area: 30’ by 20’ (carpeted)

Banquet Chairs:  upholstered; Total Height:  33-5/8";  Seat Height:  18" from floor;  Seat Width:    17.25";  Seat Depth:  16";   Backrest Width:  14.5" at the widest point.  Top of Backrest is slightly squared

All rooms are designated “non-smoking” areas


     Several options available to customize our services with your specific needs and budget.

     Hall Rental  (includes banquet room, kitchen, foyer, & stage)

  • Rental Rate:  Standard Rental Rate $1,100.00                                                                        


     Event Time Limit – 5 hours. 
     Additional hours priced at $200.00 per hour. 
     All events must be completed and all persons and items removed from
     the facility by 11:00 p.m.

    Set Up Times Hall Rental with Kitchen Use

  • 4 hours the day before the event and
  • 3 hours prior on day of event


  • Onsite food and beverages services provided by licensed and insured caterers pre-approved by The Covered Bridge Room.

NOTE for Public Events:

If the event is open to the public (ex: fundraisers, beef-and-beer, Bingo, etc.) it is the Renter's responsibility to obtain a Temporary Food License for themselves or a copy of a valid Temporary Food License from the caterer or food vendor being utilized.  information on obtaining a Temporary Event License can be found at

Contact Chester County Health Department, Elizabeth Whalen at 610-344-4362 or 
between the hours of 8:00 - 10:00 AM, Monday - Friday.

A copy of the Food Vendor’s current license must be submitted to the Covered Bridge Room prior to the event.

If required by the Department of Health, a Certifiied Food Manager my be required to be onsite as directed.

Small Games of Chance/Bingo Events: Any event that is conducting BINGO and Raffles must contact the Chester County Treasurer's office at 610-344-6370
or to apply. 
NOTE:  If Renter is conducting BINGO and will be selling raffles and/or 50/50 chances, both licenses are required.


    Alcoholic beverages are permitted; however the purchase and the serving of said beverages
    are the sole responsibility of the Contracting Party. 
    The Covered Bridge Room does not carry liquor liability insurance.  
    We will not sponsor temporary liquor licenses for other organizations.

    Alcoholic beverages, by State law, may not be served to or consumed by
    persons under the age of 21.
    The Covered Bridge Room and Kimberton Fire Company management
    reserve the right to cease any bar operations for just cause.

    The Contracting Party and/or Caterer are responsible for providing all
     licenses, insurance, beverages, coolers/kegs, bar supplies and bartenders.

    Bartenders are required to be neutral third-party persons
    who are professional or semi-professional bartenders,
    and may not be friends or relatives of the Contracting Party.

    Contracting Party must contact PA LCB  at 717-783-8250 or to confirm requirements
    for bartender certifications (RAMP) that may be required.

NOTE for Public Events:   

Any public event where alcohol is served (ex: fundraisers, beef-and-beer, Bingo, etc) requires a Special Occasion Permit.  The PA Liquor Control Board issues these permits to specific, eligible entities for the purposes of fundraising.   It is the Contracting Party and/or Caterer’s responsibility to acquire the Permit and obtain liability insurance prior to the event.

Contact the PA Liquor Control Board Licensing Center at (717) 783-8250 or by logging onto  
Click on “Licensing”, then “Special Permits” and then choosing the special occasion permit packet.


      Decorations are at the discretion and cost of the Contracting Party.

      Candles are permitted as long as the flame is contained within a vessel (ie – no open flame) and wax will be
      able to drip and be completely collected in a fireproof base container.

      Wall decorations may be secured on the existing hooks.

      The following are prohibited:

  • Tacking or nailing to any surface inside of the facility  
  • Tape or other adhesive onto any wall or floor surface inside the facility                                         
  • Decorations that permanently alter the facility
  • Glitter or Confetti on anything
  • Bubbles
  • Electrical cords in walkways
  • Sparklers or Fireworks without expressed written consent of the Fire Company

All contracts will include a $400.00 damage security fee which will be refunded to the Contracting Party if the facility is maintained properly during rental time.

Website Designed and Hosted By: Content Proudly Maintained By: Contact Info:
Firehouse Solutions
Kimberton Fire Company
Physical Address: 61 Firehouse Lane
GPS Address: 2276 Kimberton Road
Kimberton, PA 19442
Emergency Dial 911
Non-Emergency: 610-935-1388
Station Fax: 610-935-3956
Donuts: 610-935-1388 EXT 4
Copyright © 2024 Firehouse Solutions (A Service of Technology Reflections, Inc.)